Order Guidelines

Friday, March 22, 2013

Just Saying Hi

Assalamualaikum! Hi!

This should be a short entry only. I promise. This time. (Hehe)
Well, I think it has been a long, long time since the last time I blogged. Actually I have been prepared to blog on the last place we visited in Goa, but then, I failed to find the name of the place. Lame, is it? Haha

I have been searching, hunting high and low (hamboi) in the net, but I just couldn't find the exact name of the place. Sigh. but it's okay, I'll try my best to cover the story about that place as soon as possible cos the truth is that, I really, really, really want to blog about historical places we visited during the trip, which are still a long journey in my travelogue list =.= Pleaseee Iliana, find the strength to finish this Goa story! I'm sick of it now. Haha

Oh and besides that, I have also joined this one organisation, under my university, named Volunteer Service Organisation, which I already went to my very first project with the organisation last Sunday, together with Hazim (my former classmate back in KMS), anddddd, like usual, I will also try my best to cover this story in this blog heheheheeee. Insha Allah.

Blame the bizi-ness of this dentistry course that needs me to stop blogging for a while kahkah
Yaa... u shut up Iliana ==''

Oh btw, I have my name participated in this one event that will be organised by our batch, I mean in the committee, so... I just want to promote this event, this upcoming event, to all of you, especially for those who staying (read: studying) in Manipal. I wont tell you what is it about, but eventually you'll uncover this hihi. SOUNDS INTERESTING?


So, be patient, keep calm and wait for this! Hehe





Oh and because of this upcoming event, I have myself to learn back drawing and colouring and doodling on Adobe Photoshop, which I have already stopped doing for months! Oh boyyyy... And one more thing, I am on my way to learn using Adobe Illustrator by myself, with the help of the net, of course, haha, and so, this is my latest creation using both softwares. I think I already fell in love with Illustrator!

Okay now I just cant keep my words to make this entry short. Haha. Anyway, thanks for reading!

Assalamualaikum.
Bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment