Order Guidelines

Saturday, July 24, 2010

THIS IS NOT MYSELF [LAENA]

Hello, this is MISSING IN ACTION.
Here's my story :
Her name is tooot... buut, i called her Laena
She's, my room-mate... we sleep together, everyday & everynight, in different seperate beds, that is. [LOL]
I would like to confess that, i have a huge crush on her.
Yes, crush...
She's... Un-un- undescribe-able...
Every sleepless night, i would stare her when she deep in her sleep...
In my dream, not even a second she would not appear...
She's one of a kind...
One and only...
She speaks, i melt...
She laughs, i jump of joy!
Her favorite phases : 'Cye', 'Geteq', 'Dasar', 'Dah dah la tuh', 'Taik' and so one...
Her words are my dictionary.
To Leana, please accept my love...
Because of you, you are my oxygen, my air...
Without you, I'll die...
Be My Valentine...

This is just for Eliana. A true Confession~
Thanks for Maggi Asam Laksa [tu je sebenarnye]

By: Jambul , Meriah You ALL!

2 comments: