Order Guidelines

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

PRELOVED BOKITTA HIJAB TO LET GO!

Salam,

hai iliana is back! Just a short announcement. I'm letting go my Bokitta hijab here. Of course for a much cheaper price!
Reason for selling: I rarely wear it. Condition is reallyyy gooooood. 9/10. i would give it 10/10 actually haha but because it's preloved, then 9/10 it is :P
Colour: dark blue with small red flowers motive.
Material: Chiffon outside, and cotton inner inside. It's double-layered so you dont need to wear a separate inner.
It is the Chic series, and labuh. I don't remember it but there's 2 sizes for each series of bokitta isn't it. So for Chic series, this is the longer size. Insha Allah will cover your chest.

WITHIN MALAYSIA (EM/WS) ONLY ;)
Whatsapp me at +60175091678 if you are interested. Serious buyer only please. Dont play with a financially desperado dental student like me will ya? Lol bye-bye!

THE ONE AT THE RIGHT OKAY! Blue with small small red flowers.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam sis saya nak beli sis.. ni no saya harlina -0195525449

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Illiana, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. still have dear? kalau ada, do whatsapp me at 0192761200. or any other design yang you nak let go also, you may whatsapp me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Assalam..liana ada lgi bokitta nk letgo x. Do msg akak pls..tq. 0192100211

    ReplyDelete