Order Guidelines

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Bohr Shift


OH I LOVE THESE LOVELY GIRLS, AND UH YA, OF COURSE ME IS INCLUDED xD

Why on earth do I post this photo in this entry? It indicates thattttt... eyup. School holiday is just around the corner!!

Uh correction: College holidays. My bad.. hahahaha

Old schoolmates photo gives the meaning that the tendency for me to meet them is high during holidays.

Well now, KMS's affinity for Iliana is reduced as the partial pressure of having the feeling to go for holidays is increases. This is called as, THE BOHR SHIFT! (ahha okay, I'm reading my Biology Option H right now)

Okay, let's having fun for another 2 days (or can I assume it to be 1 more day?) in KMS.

Tomorrow: Biology paper 3 and English HL/SL paper 1
Friday: Chemistry paper 3 and Mathematics HL

Oh fortunately, I'm takin Maths SL, so no more paper after Chemistry !! wuhuuu! Get ready to be home.




Goodbye my dear friends in KMS, we shall meet again next year :)
Happy hols !!

No comments:

Post a Comment